11.23.2012

BLACK FRIDAY SALE

SOOOO excited for HJP's 2nd Annual Black Friday Sale!!!

For the next 24 hours, sessions will be priced at $75!!!  Get excited folks, seriously.


Let me go over some fine print before I tell you how to purchase:

- These are for 2013 sessions only.  Your HJP gift card will be good from 5/1/2013 until 11/18/13 (I will be on maternity leave until May 2013, EEK!!!).

- Pleeeeaase schedule as far in advance as possible!  I will not be held liable if you call me one week before it expires and I can't fit you in.

- Sessions may include: couples, newborns, maternity, high school seniors, children or families (up to 4 people, $25 per person after 4).

- Gift card is ONLY good for the session fee.  This does not include any prints or digitial files.

This is how you purchase:

You must email hartleighjane@gmail.com with your name, home address and phone number.  I will reply to your email with a link for payment.  I am only taking the FIRST 10 EMAILS.  That's right, just like you have to scramble for your turkey fryer and put people's lives at risk to get the latest Wii game, you will have to race to get in touch with me!!  I am only offering 10 half priced sessions!!  Your payment is due within 24 HOURS, NO exceptions.

I will also be offering 10% off of wedding packages from now until Monday 11/26/13.  Please email me for details!

HAPPY SHOPPING!!

(and this one's for any of my friends that are Dallas Cowboys fans, hee hee)



2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful photo looking so great image.Thanks a lot for sharing with us. I'll visit your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete