11.19.2012

Nicole & Brad: A Meadowlark Botanical Gardens Wedding



When Nicole told me the theme of their wedding, I simply smiled.

"You Are My Sunshine"

How incredibly appropriate for a bright, bubbly, blonde haired bride and her smitten groom.  Nicole has this crazy infectious smile and laugh.  And after spending the day with them, it was clear that no one makes her smile as much as Brad.  He brings out all things good in her and makes her that much more fun to be around.  Together, they are quite simply, magnetic.  

I was incredibly honored to capture their very sunny, big day.  Please enjoy a sneak peek and leave them some love!!




Nicole walked down the aisle in an adorable pair of yellow Coach tennis shoes :)












I love this moment between Nicole and her Dad.  



Ceremony: St John the Neumann Catholic Church
Florals: Casey's Flowers
Reception: Meadowlark Botanical Gardens

5 comments:

  1. You are amazing - these pictures made me cry! You are so talented at capturing beautiful moments and making them into amazing memories!!!!! I am so lucky to have found someone who captured Brad and I's happy love so perfectly! Thank you for everything - these are simply amazing :)

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really very lovely and emotional photographs looking so nice couple !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent photography, every photograph is looking so beautiful and they have quite a unique view. I want to say thanks for sharing this great post I have enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow such an amazing wedding captured. Both the bride and the groom looking very stunning. Very professional captured and editing I must say. I’m also working on different image post production platform for image editing work. Thanks for sharing such nice photos please keep sharing more.image post production

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, pretty cool tips. I really appreciate your post. I definitely visit this blog again
    Ghost Mannequin Service

    ReplyDelete