10.23.2012

Katie & CJ: Mason Inn Wedding

Katie & CJ booked me over a year and a half before their big day.  Talk about anticipation!  I felt like their day was never going to get here.  When I told Katie that while she was getting ready, she said "I know what I want and I go for it".  

I'm pretty sure the same applied to CJ.  Katie knew she wanted him and went for it.  When the best man gave his toast he said Katie was "all smiles and eyelashes" when she met CJ.  And friends, those are hard eyelashes to ignore!  

Katie and CJ were married at the Mason Inn on the George Mason University Campus.  As always, I was so honored to share this couple's special day.  Enjoy their sneak peek!!























Venue: Mason Inn
Wedding Day Coordinator: Creations by Brenda
DJ: JJDJ Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment