4.09.2012

Spring Bump: Bristow Maternity Session

This session is exactly what I needed to start my busy season.  Thanks so much to these two for trekking through the woods and not ever saying "no" when I spit out a new idea.  They were amazing and I can't wait to meet their new little man next month (and not just because he'll share a name with my little man!).  Papa to be gets hubby of the year points for following behind us, loaded down with outfit changes and bags while we discussed bra fitting in pregnancy :)

Yep, my clients are that awesome.....enjoy!















1 comment:

  1. Love. Love. Love. Gorgeous light, beautiful couple, simply lovely location. Excellent work Heather! I love the one of dad holding the sono photo - what a great expression. And the one of mom in the hat sitting and looking at the camera, just stunning.

    ReplyDelete