5.04.2012

Stacey & Kenny: Vienna Wedding

This wedding was the unexpected beginning to my 2012 wedding season.  I say that, because as of the beginning of March, my first wedding of the year was scheduled for June.


I then got an email from Stacey, a sweet Bride to be, explaining that her fiance was in the Army and would be stationed in Japan in May.  They had just gotten engaged in February and were hastily planning their wedding for April 13th.  She said she knew it was late notice but she hoped that I was available and I'm so glad that I was!  Stacey, Kenny, their bridal party and their families made for an amazing kick off to Wedding Season 2012!!


Kenny and Stacey were married at the beautiful St John Neumann Church and their reception followed at the Grand Atrium. To top it off, I also had the pleasure of working with the fabulous Laurie Bracewell as my second shooter!!


Congratulations Kenny and Stacey!  Best of luck in your new life together!  Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your special day!


Enjoy your preview!














I'm loving this church shot that Laurie captured!!  I'm thrilled that I finally got the chance to work with her!!














No comments:

Post a Comment