4.09.2012

Skipping the Bunny

So, I made the last minute decision to skip the Easter Bunny this year.

Don't get me wrong, Colton loves the guy.  I just got tired of waiting in a line for 1/2 an hour just to pay an obscene amount of money for a pretty terrible picture taken with a sub par camera.  Hello?  His Mom is a photographer!!  It just didn't make any sense.

So, I made sure the little man had a good nap, dressed him up in his Easter best and brought Daddy along to make him giggle.  We trekked out to an old horse trail that my awesome hubby discovered and just let Colton explore.  Hopefully, I won't regret the decision in 10 years but right now I'm loving these more than any of his past Easter bunny pics ;)

Enjoy and Happy Easter!!


This is his "prepare to run from Mom" stretch.









Maybe he's listening for the ocean??




Love this one <3


1 comment: