8.02.2011

21

She's my complete opposite.
She's beautiful.
She's smart.
She's a beach bum.
She's fiercely independent (and always has been).
She acts more like the big sister than I do (even though she's 8 years my junior).
She's an amazing Aunt.
She knows more about sports than most men I know.
And now?  She's 21.

I can't believe my baby sister is 21.  I feel like it was just yesterday that my Mom was shaking me awake in the middle of the night saying "it's time."  She's brought nothing but joy to our lives ever since.  Happy Birthday "Aunt Tate".  We love you!!

It took an act of Congress to get her in front of the camera and when she finally did, she didn't disappoint.



I love her scrunched nose in these next two <3




Her eyes have always been this blue...so jealous!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Heather! I love that you were able to give this gift to your sister (and your parents!). And I so love her scrunch nose - my youngest son makes the same face - I hope he is still making it when he is 21!! Great work :)

    ReplyDelete