7.31.2011

Crickets

If you've been to the blog lately, you've heard....well....crickets probably.  It's been a little quiet on the blog the past week and for that I apologize.  I was on a much (much) needed mini vaca and my IT ignorant self made a posting boo boo.  I was SO proud of myself before I left for the beach, I had 4 posts written and "timed" to post on separate days, (or so I thought).  Obviously that didn't happen (and sadly, I'm still trying to figure out why).  I had such spotty service down there that I wasn't able to check the blog and didn't realize what was going on until I got home.

That being said, I am home with a much needed clear mind and a very refreshed soul :)  What does all of this mean for you?  Besides a happy Heather?  It means a blog post.  Every.  Day.  This.  Week.  Awesome, I know ;)

So, thanks for your patience and stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment