7.01.2011

Manassas Battlefields: C Family

I wanted to share a little post on a family I got to hang out with a couple of weeks ago.  Meghan has been doing some assisting for Becca and I lately and it's been a dream having her around.  She's going to start shooting with us and I know we're going to see amazing things from her. 

We got together with her family for a quick little session a couple of weeks ago.  I'm usually working with kids, babies or bridal parties so having 8 adults, listen to and actually do everything I asked made for one of my quickest sessions to date.   They were fun and funny, which only reminded me why I love my job so much.

Thanks to the C Family for a fun Saturday sunset!  Enjoy your sneak peek!


I love this look in B&W, with the sun setting behind them! 


So, the girls asked if we could do "a funny face picture", I told them to go for it.  Obviously all the girls made a funny face, what I love about these next two are the boys' faces, especially on the bottom.  These are apparently their "funny faces".


One proud Mama and her gorgeous girls! 



And the guys aren't too bad either....



I love when my clients have ideas and brainstorm with me.  Meghan and her sisters get credit for this last shot which also happens to be one of my favorites :)


C Family, thank you again for a wonderful session!  I hope you enjoyed your peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment