7.07.2011

K Family

I.  Adore.  This.  Family.  They came into our lives 3 years ago when my husband and Billy started working together.  Together, we have celebrated achievements, welcomed new babies, and shared multiple bottles of wine (or porch pounders as they would say).  Their little man's newborn session was my first ever blogged session and I've been counting down the days until I got the whole family in front of my camera.

K Family, enjoy your preview!


I think it's safe to say he's a pretty well loved baby <3


Look at those rolls!  I could just eat him up!!


Don't you just love her eyes?


My favorite images are Mama's with their babies, no matter how old!



 Keni, I'm going to go ahead and warn you: you're going to be in soooo much trouble when your Mom finds out how few "serious" shots I got of you!  Soooo much trouble! (although the one of you holding Will below may make up for it.....)



I'm just gonna say what everyone is thinking about the next image: she's a model, right?


One of my favorite things about Billy and Andrea is how in love they are.  I never had to ask them to hold hands, kiss, anything - they were usually already doing it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment