8.22.2013

Pure Joy Events: A Crafting Birthday Party at Confetti Studios


I was so excited to work with Christine of Pure Joy Events for her daughter's birthday party!!  I've been following Christine's work for some time and I am continually amazed by her attention to detail and eye for crafts.  Caitlyn's Crafting Birthday party did not disappoint.  

The minute I walked into Confetti Studios, I knew it was going to be a good day.  This tiny crafting studio in downtown Warrenton is a photographer's dream.  Tiny, beautiful crafted details everywhere you look, and breathtaking natural light pouring in from all sides.  

It was near impossible to narrow down my favorites for a blog post but I managed!  Enjoy a peek into Caitlyn's special day and leave some love for the magic that is Christine of Pure Joy Events and Confetti Studios!







The girls began the party by painting beads to string as a necklace.  



Then, the glitter came out.  Because as every 9 year old girl knows, EVERYthing is better with glitter on it!




When the girls walked in, one of Caitlyn's friends gasped, covered her mouth and said "this is so....Caitlyn!!"



After painting beads, they moved on to making pom-poms for a pom-pom banner.











No comments:

Post a Comment