8.23.2013

Neil & Tish: A Waterford Wedding

Sometimes, you just know when two people are supposed to be together.  

I've loved working with Neil and Tish over the past few months, planning the photography for their big day.  I've loved seeing the way Neil treats Tish.  How he carries her things, holds her hand, encourages her and frequently tells her she's beautiful.  While Tish was having her hair done, her stylist casually asked about Neil.  Tish gushed and gushed about how sweet and kind he was, to not only her but all those he came in contact with.  She said he was like no other guy she had known and that she knew she was lucky to have him.

Witnessing these things makes my job so much sweeter than it already is.  I was incredibly  honored to document Neil and Tish's big day and I'm so excited to share a few of my favorites with you!

Neil and Tish, I wish you both a lifetime of happiness.  Continue to treat each other the way you do now, and you'll be just fine!


I always get a little excited when I walk in and there's a pair of Badgley Mischka's waiting for me.


Tish's girls were too gorgeous for words!

































No comments:

Post a Comment