10.17.2012

H Family: Arlington Family Session


When I set out to write this post, there were so many things I wanted to say.  About the beautiful lazy Sunday afternoon I spent with a fun, vibrant family.  About the perfect way their eldest daughter's blonde hair flipped at the end of her pony tail.  About how comfortable Crystal made me when she confessed to the same bribery and trickery I use to make my son to smile.  About how upset we get when they don't.......

But now?  Now, I find I'm too excited to share this sneak peek with her and just want to hit "publish" on this post already.

So, since I'm too excited to write all these things.......just know that it was a beautiful breath of fresh air to photograph this family.   They are just what I needed at the end of my busy wedding season and the beginning of my holiday rush.  Just perfect.....













No comments:

Post a Comment