9.21.2012

Sweet baby R & Shooting for a fellow photographer!

It's honoring and so incredibly nerve wracking to be asked by a fellow photographer to shoot their personal pictures.  When a very pregnant Desiree contacted me about shooting her new little man when he made his arrival, I was excited and a little terrified.  I admire Desiree's work, and always look forward to meeting a fellow photographer but I was so scared I wouldn't be able to live up to her expectations.

She and her beautiful family met me on sweltering morning in July and we got to work.  And....it was amazing.  Desi was laid back and calm, never once asking me to do things a specific way or use a specific lens.  She simply enjoyed her time with her family and reveled in being a new mom (again).

Enjoy a few peeks of this gorgeous family and be sure to head over and check out Desi's work!!  (link above).













No comments:

Post a Comment