9.21.2012

Kristin & Jesse: A Marine Corp Wedding

When Kristin married her Marine on the base at Quantico back in June, she went all out with a Marine Corp themed wedding.  I couldn't wait to see how everything came together after she told me about a few of the details.  (Let's be honest, who doesn't love a sword arch and *multiple* men in uniform??  Yea, that's what I thought.)

As most military marriages go, Jesse and Kristin were wed in a small courthouse ceremony long before their big wedding day.  I loved that they both teared up as her father walked her down the aisle, despite the fact that they had been married for over a year and had already faced many hurdles that couples married for 10 years don't have to face.  It's such an honor to document a love like that and just one more reason I love my job as much as I do!

Enjoy a little snippet of Jesse and Kristin's scarlet and gold wedding!






















2nd Shooter: Rebecca Watkins
Ceremony: United State Marine Corps Chapel

No comments:

Post a Comment