5.08.2012

Andrea & Alex: Occoquan Engagement

I had a fabulous time with these two lovelies down in Historic Occoquan last week.  It's only the second time I've shot there and the first time I've done a full session there.  I grew up around the corner and it was a bit surreal to return for photography purposes.

Andrea and Alex were a dream to work with; meaning they did everything I asked and threw out some of their own ideas in the process.  I can't wait for their wedding in October (especially after seeing their serious model faces!!  Just wait!!)

Enjoy their sneak peek! 














2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for our wedding pictures! They will look amazing....although I know now that we need to work on our kissing on command (it still looks a little awkward).

    Also, is that pikachu graffiti? That would be hilarious if it was because the first time Alex told me he "liked" me, he told me I was his pikachu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea, I was thinking the same thing about Pikachu.... how funny! Amazing pictures!

    ReplyDelete