10.03.2011

Jenna & Nishant: Manassas Engagement

These two lovelies drove all the way from Maryland for their engagement session just so I could shoot at a new location I discovered.  They were easy going, friendly and 100% in love - so yea, pretty much my ideal client! 

I'm insanely excited for their wedding next June for two reasons: they've agreed to a first look (seeing each other before the ceremony so we can maximize time for pictures) AND they're having an abbreviated Hindu ceremony in addition to a traditional Western ceremony.  I can't wait to see the beautiful colors and traditions associated with Nishant's heritage!!

Jenna & Nishant, it was such a pleasure finally getting to meet you and getting you in front of my camera!  Enjoy your preview!!





How cute are these two?!?


Jenna and Nishant are huge Nationals fans, so we had to give a shout out to their team!



Save the date!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the save the date shots - very creative. Great work Heather!

    ReplyDelete