9.28.2011

Caitie & Jon: Haymarket, VA Wedding

A 10 day torrential downpour led up to this couple's wedding, which sent me into panic mode and also to the local stores looking for a cute pair of rainboots to match my wedding attire.  I shot an email to the bride, letting her know it might be a good idea to also get a pair of rain boots and an umbrella in her wedding colors.  Her response?   "Already done - got umbrellas for the bridesmaids, too"  And then I was calm.  Because obviously if she had thought that far ahead, we were going to be just fine!

Caitie and Jon, I loved being there to document your amazing day.  From the shining sun all the way to your oh so awesome bridal party (seriously, loved them all, they were SO much fun!!), it was an honor.  It's easy to see that you've surrounded yourself with some pretty amazing people and with people like that in your life, your marriage will always be blessed.

As always, a huge thank you to my amazing second shooter, Rebecca Watkins and the staff at Evergreen Country Club for all of your hard work in pulling off this flawless day.

The guys started the day with some golf and asked me to get a few shots for them.  A first for me but I had a blast (and I think I got some good pictures for them to analyze their swings with......not that anyone had anything wrong with their swing....)










Had to throw in a shot of the umbrellas that we DIDN'T NEED!!!  Love them but, so happy we didn't need them!!!







I'm not gonna lie, Jon's vows had me tearing up a bit too....and I've heard a lot of vows...









It was hard not to share more dancing shots, there were some pretty aweseome dancers on the dance floor!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment