7.12.2011

Sharp Rock Vineyard Wedding: Kristin & Jeff

I don't ask a lot of questions when I'm second shooting.  Just tell me where to be and when to be there.  Becca said she would pick me up and drive because this wedding was "way out there", a little more than an hour out into the mountains.  We took in the scenery, had our typical photo talk and gossip fest.  After the third mountain winery that we passed, I confessed how badly I wanted to shoot a vineyard wedding.  She let me go on about ideas for poses, using the scenery, grapes, barrels, and on and on and on.  Then she nonchalantly said "Today's wedding is at a vineyard".


I bolted upright in my seat "WHAT?!?  You didn't tell me that!!"


Becca's response?  (And why I love her) "You never asked"


I got to spend the day second shooting and assisting Becca at the gorgeous Sharp Rock Vineyards.  We were blessed with an overcast day, an incredibly laid back bride and groom and some pretty fun guests.


Becca, as always, thanks so much for having me along!


Kristin and Jeff had their guests walk through the vineyards to get to the ceremony site.  Nestled among the vines of grapes were pictures of them and their life together.












Jeff proposed to Kristin after hiking the mountain in the picture behind them. 







No comments:

Post a Comment