10.17.2013

Heather & Thomas: Alexandria Engagement Session

The words that Heather used to announce her engagement to Thomas were perfect:  "Recently on our holiday in France in the lovely Loire valley, in the shadow of a gorgeous château, Thomas dropped to one knee and asked me to be his forever."

When I read this, I squealed out of pure excitement for my sweet friend.  I've known Heather for more than 12 years and I can promise you there is no one out there like her.  She is beautiful, smart, loud and vivacious.  And after spending the day with her and Thomas, it's safe to say that he is her perfect match.

I am so incredibly thrilled for these two.  It was hard to narrow down a few favorites for the blog post but I tried!  


How stinking adorable is Mr Freddy in his bow tie?!?  Love this guy!



The evening light was to die for.




The "almost" kiss, it's definitely my favorite.


These two made my job easy.  They are so incredibly natural with each other.


I had so many favorites from their session but I think this might be my absolute favorite.



Thomas rocking the striped socks.





How good looking are these two?!  Heather is wearing the dress she wore when Thomas proposed to her.




I lied, this is my favorite.  Yep, definitely this one.





1 comment: