9.28.2012

Jessie & Chris: Osprey's Golf Club at Belmont Bay Wedding

I don't know how these people come into my life.  The kind of people that are so calm and laid back, they just seem to calm you with their presence.  The kind that I have the honor to get to know on the most important day of their lives.

From the moment I met Chris and Jessie, I knew their day was going to be spectacular.  I didn't know anything about their details yet, or their colors, or the fact that they were going to have the funnest bridal party ever.  No, I knew because they are those calm, laid back, 100% in love people that make me love my job SO much.  They are the ones that go with the flow and make the best of it without so much as blinking.

When the clouds broke loose in the middle of their ceremony, they both laughed and dodged the big, fat rain drops as they ran back inside, along with all their guests.  They happily agreed to move the ceremony into the ball room because they just wanted to be married already.

Jessie and Chris, thank you so much for letting me document your day.  Thank you for keeping ME calm when it started pouring by simply smiling at me.  Enjoy your pics!!!
























Ceremony & Reception Venue: The Ospreys at Belmont Bay
Second shooter: Rietter Kruger of Clearly Perceived Photography


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much, Heather!! We loved working with you and absolutely love our pictures! It was such a wonderful day, and we're both so happy that we have these beautiful photos to remember it by :)

    ReplyDelete