7.09.2012

Kristin & Adam: University of Mary Washington Engagement


I pretty much fell in love with this couple when they showed up to their engagement session with their little dog in tow.  Jag weighs maybe 8 lbs but I'd like to see you convince him of that.  He kept us entertained in the sweltering heat with his squirrel chasing escapades and his ferocious guard dog barking :)

Kristin and Adam both attended Mary Washington and asked if we could meet there for their engagement session.  I couldn't say yes fast enough.  I've never shot at Mary Washington and I looovvvveee shooting in new locations.  It is such a gorgeous campus and I will definitely be returning for future sessions! (Thanks Kristin!)

This fabulous couple's big day is less than a month away and I can't wait to work with them again.  Enjoy their preview!












No comments:

Post a Comment