7.15.2011

Twins!

So, usually when I show up to a newborn session, Mom will have some requests.  Whether it be outfits, special blankets or a specific room she wants me to shoot in.  However, when I showed up for this session, Mom said "do whatever you need to do". 

Well....then Dad came in.  "Can you use my Redskins jersey?"  Being a die hard Redskins fan, I had no opposition to this.  Then, he asked his wife where the golf booties are, and the baseball ones.....and where are their National's socks?  I.  Loved.  It.  We had a great time and got some great shots stemming from Dad's ideas.

Thanks as always to Becca Watkins for tagging along, holding baby parts and getting some awesome macro shots!

K Family, enjoy your sneak peek!!


Oh how I love the tiniest of smiles!!





This one's for Dad


 Um, Jen, you're looking pretty amazing for someone that had twins 2 weeks before this shot.



Thank you Becca and Meghan for your help and patience with this shot.  Couldn't have done it without you.  Hopefully you agree it was worth it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment