6.11.2012

Becca & Ben: Outer Banks Wedding

I've had June 3rd highlighted, circled in red and trimmed in inky lace on my planner since Becca & Ben signed the dotted line of my contract back in January.  Not just because they're an insanely adorable couple and I knew they'd rock it in front of the lens.  And not because Becca is one of the most laid back brides I've ever worked with.  No, I've been on-the-edge-of-my-seat-anticipating this wedding because it was a beach wedding.  I was finally going to have the opportunity to combine my passion for wedding photography with my love of all things sun, sand and surf!  


Ben & Becca met in the Outer Banks and have vacationed there many times over the past years.  It was also where Becca's parents honeymooned!  So, it only felt natural to hold their wedding on the Carolina shore.  So, on June 3rd, they smiled into each other's eyes and said their vows barefoot, surrounded by their closest friends and family with the music of the ocean playing in the background.


To say I'm honored that they chose me to document their day is an understatement.  To Ben & Becca: I wish you a lifetime of happiness and many, many years of OBX vacations!







The girls had these awesome shirts made for Becca's bachelorette party (also in the Outer Banks!)






Becca was meant to be a beach bride, no doubt about it.....


One of the sweetest Daddy-Daughter moments I've ever captured, I was definitely teary eyed behind the lens!















I asked these two to step outside for a few pictures under the lights.  I had no idea Ben's (insanely talented) family was hanging out on top of the pool bar, singing and playing the guitar.  They serenaded the new couple with the most beautiful song.  It was pretty much perfection.


No comments:

Post a Comment